- QuickAlly Access Solutions manufacture a comprehensive selection of durable, high quality, temporary structures all designed for working safely at heights.
- We are part of the family owned, G James Group of Companies (est.1917) which was established in 1917.
- QuickAlly manufacture an extensive range of durable, high quality, temporary structures all designed for working at heights in complete safety. Our products are proudly Australian made and supported by an industry-leading warranty, in addition, our range encompasses everything from standard tradesman products through to fully customised access platforms.
- Demand for ‘task specific’ work platforms saw the company progress into the production of custom aluminium platforms. QuickAlly soon began to dominate this space as our quality and flexibility were quickly recognised in the marketplace. To date, we have fulfilled various defence marine, rail and road transport related contracts.
- We have an ongoing commitment to product development and improvement which will ensure QuickAlly Access Solutions remains at the forefront of safety, design innovation and compliance with workplace regulations Australia wide.
- QuickAlly specialize in the sales, design and manufacture of:
a) Fully Customised Access Platforms
b) Road / Rail / Marine and Air Maintenance Platforms
c) Truck Access Safety Platform and Solutions
d) Both Maintenance and Public Access Stair Solutions
- QuickAlly is recognised as a reliable, solutions-based manufacturing company where safety, usability and best practice methods are at the heart of our designs. We have a proud record of supplying custom-designed access solutions to the construction, transport, mining, warehousing and aerospace sectors. Underpinned by strict compliance to meet and, where possible, exceed all relevant Australian Standards, QuickAlly is also ISO accredited, DNVGL certified and Lloyds registered if required.
- AS 1657 Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways & ladders
- AS 1664 Aluminium structures
- AS 1665 Aluminium welding
- AS 1868 Welding of aluminium structures
- AS 1734 & AS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys
- AS 1892 Portable metal ladders
- AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 scaffolding – general requirements
- For your convenience, we offer a comprehensive service package – consultation, drafting, manufacture and delivery whether it be local or interstate. Providing the necessary engineering data and safety manual is also part of our service proposal. After-sales support includes maintenance and future design changes (optional extra) which can be adopted to ensure your product evolves with the latest safety measures and design features.
- Engineered, custom access systems; in-house design, engineering & consultation; safety compliance; and risk mitigation
- Road, rail, air, marine; commercial & civil construction
- Manufacturing and defence industry knowledge & experience
- TIG and MIG welding inc. repairs; extrusion bending; refurbishment to compliance; replacement and supply of componentry; design solutions; site consultation; engineered solutions
Engineered and Tested
- While worker safety is our absolute highest priority, a strong emphasis is also placed on engineering the most cost-effective solution taking into account long-term value, ease of portability and optimal functionality. All QuickAlly products are engineered and rigorously tested to meet or better Australian, New Zealand and international standards. Risk assessments and developments in safety protocols are continuously monitored and adopted as a standard business practice.