Trestles and Planks offer an inexpensive and simple means of creating an elevated work platform, suitable for painters and other trades. They are available individually, or as part of QuickAlly's Trestle Safety System.
Prime Material Selection
The trestles are made from a unique extrusion shape, engineered to provide maximum strength with minimum deflection. It is used for all major parts of the trestle (styles and rungs) to maintain the highest standard of build quality.
Full length knurling
Full length knurling satisfies the grip requirements of Australian Scaffold Standards – Plank Standard AS 1577 - 1993. Rubber strips are inserted both sides of the plank for additional grip.
The Trestle Stay is a close fitting brace that fortifies the stability of the trestle. It completes the trestle's “triangle” providing the strongest shape for support. It fits at various heights depending on the size of the trestle.
- Trestle has height adjustable legs - up to 260mm extension for uneven ground or steps.
- Trestle stay locks the trestle in the open position, and holds the configuration firm.
- Plank profile is a four chamber design to increase the strength and durability, and ensure minimal deflection.
- Superior grip features along the full length of the planks - 4 rubber strips per plank.
- Trestle SWL is 225kg for all sizes.
- Width at the top of all trestles is 600mm.
- In addition to standard lengths, plank length can be custom specified on request.
- Plank weight: 3.6kg per metre.
- Plank profile dimensions: 50mm (h) x 225mm (w) with a 1.8mm wall thickness.
- Single plank is rated to a safe working load (SWL) of 205kg over a maximum span of 3 metres.
- When two planks are locked together, they rate to 225kg SWL over a maximum span of 5.5 metres. This meets the Australian Standard for light work load to accommodate 2 people and tools.
Available Trestle Sizes
|Trestle Size||Trestle Weight||Width of Base||Full Opening Width||Handrail Kit|
* Requires custom stay & outrigger.
Please be aware, that at the time of writing, the Australian Standards do not permit trestle deck height to exceed 5m.
Compatible with G.James
All QuickAlly Trestles and Planks are compatible with existing G.James systems. Please talk to the QuickAlly team if you have any concerns or needs for further enquiries.