Used internally or externally, the QuickAlly stair treads are quick to install and come in a variety of lengths to suit commercial, residential and industrial situations. As it is a popular product stock is kept for on-demand supply.
Quick to install
Stair treads are designed with an extruded fixing flute spaced at 150mm centres and come complete with 10mm bolts. The spacing suits most commercial and domestic stringers available on the market.
Fixing bolt threads protrude 25mm for a quick fix with a nut. The bolts along the length of the stair tread to suit stringers at any spacing.
Cast Aluminium end caps provide a high-end finish with clean lines. The end caps are very secure, riveted in place with non-visible rivets, and provide extra support at the ends of the stairs.
- Width 250mm
- Standard Lengths 900, 1000 and 1200mm
- Tested to 450kg loading at spacings up to 1200mm between bearing points
- Aluminium cast end caps riveted to the treads
- A choice of finishes, including cool touch (mill) or hard wearing anodising.
- Ribbed grip surface
- Ultra durable
- 150mm spaced threads, ready to mount onto the stringers at any width
- Fully customisable lengths