The QuickAlly Trailer Pack is a practical example of the ingenuity, flexibility, and engineering excellence of our scaffolding and access systems.
Available as a complete ready-to-drive-away* unit, each trailer has sufficient scaffolding and access components to erect a scaffold up to 12.5 metres long, with an upper platform 4 metres above ground level.
Safety components such as toe boards, handrails, ladders and outriggers all are included in the trailer package.
From a small to medium size job, the Trailer Pack offers the trades-person the perfect solution for scaffolding and access systems.
QuickAlly Scaffolding - Engineered from the ground up
* Trailer will require registration
- 4 x 1.5m Standards (S15)
- 8 x 2.0m Standards (S20)
- 4 x 2.5m Standards (S25)
- 8 x 3.0m Standards (S30)
- 26 x 0.7m Transoms (LT07)
- 50 x 2.4m Ledgers (L24)
- 8 x 2.4m Standard Platforms (SP24)
- 2 x 2.4m Access Platforms (AP24)
- 4 x 2.4m Face Braces (FB24)
- 6 x 0.7m End Braces (EB07)
- 2 x 3.0m Ladders (AL30)
- 2 x Ladder stand off (LBSO)
- 3 x 2.4m – 4.0m Adjustable outrigger (Brace25-34RIG)
- 16 x Toe board clips (TBC)
- 4 x 0.7m Toe board (TB07)
- 10 x 2.4m Toe board (TB24)
- 12 x Standard Screw Jack (SJ)
- 1 x Trailer Rack (TR)
- 1 x Trailer
- Platform width = 700mm
- Scaffold length = 12.5m (flexible height and length combinations)
- Scaffold height = 4m to top platform + 1m Handrail
- Working platforms @2m lifts (2 working Platforms supplied)
- Scaffold weight = 1250kg
- 50mm x 3mm wall Thickness – 600 ATS structural Aluminium