QuickAlly is a major distributor of Australian made ladders in all sizes and varieties.
All aspects have been considered when engineering and making these ladders to ensure your safety while accessing or working at heights. Transport, setting up, use and features - all aspects meet or exceed all safety standards.
QuickAlly ladders are engineered and made to the highest quality, so you know you are getting value for money. In fact, our aim is to only sell you a ladder only the once - unless you have a need for more than one at a time!
Whether it's to access a specific area for ease of mobility, a portable work platform, or for electrical work, QuickAlly's range of ladders has a solution for any situation. If there's something special you need, we can custom design a ladder to your specifications.
Ladder platforms have an additional safety feature – the safety gate. It encloses the ladder platform area securely, allowing work to be done while protecting against falls.
The Workplace Health & Safety requirement that three points of contact need to be made at all times by a person working at heights, means that working on platforms with the correct safety features is imperative. Railings and enclosed workspaces are important requirements to ensure the safety and security of you and your workforce.
Ladders are fitted with an exceptionally strong base-brace tread stiffener. Extra protection is provided with steel beneath the hardest wearing rungs and triangulation bracing to strengthen the stability of the structure.
- Non Slip treads with super grip platform and hand rail grabs
- Extremely sturdy frame strength
- Strongest platform structure, fully supported.
- Platform size : 400mm (wide) x 480mm (long)
- Steel braced tread stiffeners
- Oversize safety tread PVC feet
- Step ladders have Anti Walk Side Arm Lock which reduces its ability to move.
- Single ladders utilize superior crimp and swage technology to increased frame strength
- Single ladder rungs are made from heavy duty flat top D rungs
- Extension ladders rungs are made from heavy duty flat top D rungs
- Extension ladders have an easy flow rope system
- Extension ladders utilise a heavy duty hook clutch
- Extension ladders increase safety with a full strap top iron
- Step extension ladders have stainless steel side arms and spreaders for extra bracing
- Step extension ladders incorporate an outrigger stabilizer for improved safety
- Non-conductive Electro-pro series are available in platform ladders, single sided step ladders, double sided step ladders and step extension ladders. They are made from fibreglass, and are suitable for electrical work.
- Safety Gate as an optional extra
- Castor kits can also be fitted to ladders
For other sizes not mentioned above, please Contact Us.